The Chairman of the Board ensures the execution of orders of the Sole Shareholder and the Supervisory Board in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Charter of the Company and performs the following:
- conducting market research on the demand for agricultural machinery and spare parts in the domestic and foreign markets, placing orders at the Holding's enterprises for their production;
- coordination of production of modern high-performance agricultural equipment, including special equipment for horticulture, viticulture, vegetable growing, melon growing and animal husbandry;
- creation of new enterprises and the modernization of existing enterprises through technical and technological re-equipment of production, the introduction of modern advanced technologies, the wide attraction of investments, including foreign investment;
- assistance to the Holding enterprises in the production of various machinery and equipment for agriculture and in the sale of their products in leasing and export;
- organization of production and maintenance of agricultural machinery, implementation of a unified technical and service policy in the field of providing enterprises and organizations with the necessary material and technical resources and spare parts;
- forecasting the prospects for the development of machine and tractor parks on the basis of studying the experience of developed foreign countries and taking into account modern requirements, the organization of repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery, the introduction of new methods of mechanized services and other types of services in agriculture of the сountry;
- organization of retraining and advanced training of specialists in the field of production, sale, maintenance of agricultural machinery and the provision of mechanized services to agricultural producers;
- taking necessary measures to protect the rights of the Sole Shareholder;
- ensuring timely provision of information on the organization of accounting, the status and reliability of the Company’s accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, publication of annual and other financial reports for shareholders and creditors, relevant bodies, as well as on the official website of the Company and in the media;
- supervision of the system of selection, interviewing and placement of relevant personnel, the formation and improvement of human resources;
- ensuring high-quality and timely implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Government;
- organization of reception of individuals and legal entities, regular improvement of the system of work with complaints;
- ensuring measures against corruption in the system and, if such cases are detected, taking strict measures; improving the legal culture and knowledge of employees;
- conclusion and termination of employment contracts with employees of the Holding, approval of job descriptions, which define the duties of employees;
- management, organization and control over the development of development programs and the “business plan” of the Company;
- enforcement of contractual obligations;
- fulfill other obligations stipulated by the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Responsibilities of First Deputy Chairman of the Board on localization, expansion of cooperation relations and information technology
1) Coordination of projects for the localization of products.
2) Organization of the expansion of cooperative ties
3) Organization of work on the development and implementation of ICT.
4) Coordination and control over procurement and import optimization
Responsibilities of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Production
1) Coordination of agricultural machinery production
2) Organization of standardization and quality control.
3) Сoordination of mobilization work and safety
4) Coordination of activities to improve energy efficiency.
Responsibilities of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Innovative Development and Investments
1) Development and implementation of medium and long-term forecasts, targeted programs for the development of the industry.
2) Coordination and monitoring of investment projects.
3) Organization of work to develop the export potential of the industry.
4) Coordination of innovation.
Responsibilities of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Finance
1) Improving management efficiency and reducing production costs.
2) Ensuring the efficient use of financial resources.
3) Control of accounting for centralized funds of the company.
4)Ensuring compliance by the company with the legislation with the implementation of the rights and interests of shareholders.