Agricultural machinery of the Republic of Uzbekistan is represented by the joint-stock company “Uzagrotechsanoatholding” which was established on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 17, 2016 No.4857 “On the formation of the joint-stock company “Uzagrotechsanoatholding” and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 17, 2016 No.2658 "On measures to organize the activities of the JSC “Uzagrotechsanoatholding”
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 29, 2018 No.3751 “On additional measures to improve the efficiency of the provision of mechanical and support services to agricultural manufacturers” “Uzagroservice” JSC was excluded from the organizational structure of “Uzagrotechsanoatholding” JSC.
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 4, 2018 No.3929 “On measures for further improvement of agricultural engineering industry management system” the JSC “Uzagrotechmash” was joined with JSC “Uzagrotechsanoatholding” to optimize the repetitive tasks and structure of the company. And then JSC “Uzagroleasing” was excluded from the organizational structure of JSC “Uzagrotechsanoatholding".
Top-priority goals for the development of holding are followings:
• Carrying put systematic research in the domestic and foreign markets, coordinating the production and supply of various modern machines and mechanization tools, ensuring the implementation of agricultural technologies used in horticulture, viticulture, vegeculture and animal husbandry;
• Improving the competitiveness of agricultural machinery, expanding types of exported products;
• Providing necessary material and technical resources and spare parts for industrial and agricultural machinery;
• Implementation of scientific, technical and investment activities aimed at creating new industries and modernizing existing modern high-performance agricultural machinery and mechanization tools by introducing modern energy-saving and metal-saving technologies in the field of agricultural machinery;
• Development and coordination of scientific, technical and industrial cooperation between structural and other organizations of JSC “Uzagrotechsanoatholding”;
• Organization of training and retraining of personnel in the field of agricultural machinery manufacture.